Hello dear readers,
I know, I know. I’ve been a ghost cat. Heck, still am. I only surface myself, reveal once in a while to write or post a photograph. I’ve been loads better at living, and maybe failing miserably at blogging. Which makes me appreciate you guys more. Your messages never fail to make me smile. Making me want to still share my life through words and photos when right now, I’m really enjoying being more of a private person than before. So, I’m having a compilation of my writings; creative prose from words, A-Z. You can message me different words and I’ll write about ‘em. For example, for letter B, Buoyancy or Bridge, I’ll write away and tag the one that requested the word if it got chosen. For the first one, which is letter A. I get to choose.
I guess this’ll serve as a mini update since you’ve come up to this point.
- Holler, my acads are lookin’ really good managing to be a consistent Lister
- I’ve still got a year left in college, and I am a mish mash of emotions and I am so fucking excited yet trembling inside with my knees weakening but my heart beaming
- Getting lost, if you’re new here, is one of my hobbies. Literally and figuratively. The summer days have given me loads of time to think and my mind wandering in different directions give me this outburst and sometimes I try to hush it, sometimes I write about it on my journal
- Too much time on the internet then disappearing for a week. Ahh, a break from the cyberworld is truly a treat
- I’ve made amends with the ocean and it has taken a part of me. I long to kiss the shores and tip toe on corals yet again
- I have a boyfriend, my first boyfriend. Ever. Okay. And I’m 19 (Oh it’s a nice feeling to say. Much much wonderful things are happening)
- TPA is back on track, go check it out!
- Opportunities, opportunities. Which ones to take?
- For all those asking, my hair is a faded purple that became auburn with rich brown undertones and platinum blonde streaks and dark roots. And I snipped off my past belly button hair to a boobie length
- Traditional art and I have renewed our friendship too, and we sat and talked about how it was when I was a child falling asleep drawing little mermaid and I ended up waking with a red and blue stain on my cheek
- So much plans, so much growing up to do. I said, come back some other time I’m too busy reading a book and going to the castles of Ireland
- I need to say hello again to someone, but I keep delaying to talk to her. I looked in the mirror, there she was
- Can’t wait for more beach trips, nature trips, and other trips
- 3AM and I are friends again and we meet often
- It’s fucking hot and it’s making my skin hypersensitive again so I turn red
- It’s nice to meet you new reader, there’s no turning back. Hahaha kidding. (Not kidding)
- Hello old one, we’ll meet someday
There ya have it, I miss you too guys (to the ones who messaged me that they miss my stories) also even if you don’t miss me, I miss you too. Haha my fingers are having a coma now. So, how are you?